Quickly find related research information, services, training, news, video, podcasts, upcoming events, links and other resources that the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center website has related to these topics.
A time for learning, educating, and advocating
Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) refers to a common group of neurodevelopmental disorders that affect social interaction, language and communication, and behavior. Although these areas of challenges are common to ASD, this brain-based disorder affects individuals in different ways.
November 13, 3013
Research Ethics Grand Rounds
* Tom Cheetham, M.D., Director, Office of Health Services, Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities; Deputy Commissioner of Child Health, Department of Children's Services
* Taylor C. Fife, Ph.D., DNP, APRN-BC, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Mental Health Cooperative and Davidson County Mobile Crisis
* Adam Germek, Chief Development Officer, Special Olympics Tennessee
* Lynnette Henderson, Ph.D., CCRP, VKC Research Recruitment Coordinator; Associate Director of Community Services, UCEDD; Research Assistant Professor in Pediatrics (Moderator)
* Tyler Reimschisel, M.D., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology; Director, Division of Developmental Medicine; Director, Vanderbilt LEND