Statistical consulting service for Vanderbilt Kennedy Center investigators. Investigators receive assistance both with proposed research and the analysis of data.
- Suggesting analytic approaches for data sets.
- Writing analytic plans and power analysis for grant applications.
- Discussing experimental design of proposed research.
- Discussing consequences of clustered observations.
- Discussing sample size for adequate power.
- Promoting the use of up-to-date analytic models when possible.
- Assisting authors in understanding reviewer's statistical concerns.
- Data entry and analysis consulting specifically for statistical expertise.
- Helping researchers to appreciate commonly neglected problems.
- Helping researchers choose appropriate statistical software.
Chun Li, Ph.D., Behavioral Stats Coordinator, Quantitative Consultation, (615) 322-2884
Lily Wang, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Biostatistics, Quantitative Consultation, (615) 343-3856
Mary S. Dietrich, M.S., Ph.D., Senior Biostatistical Consultant, Quantitative Consultation, (615) 343-1620
Warren Lambert, Ph.D., Biostatistics and Genetics Coordinator, Quantitative Consultation, (615) 322-7411