Research Registry and Recruitment
- Consultation on recruitment resources and strategies
- To list, update, or omit a study in the Center's web-based StudyFinder; or families can register in Research Family Partners to be contacted when an appropriate study opens
- Contact with Vanderbilt and community clinics or organizations
- Training research staff in recruitment strategies
- Refer families to studies for Research Registry
- To request these services, please complete our Request for Services form
Lynnette Henderson, Ph.D., CCRP, Research Registry and Recruitment Coordinator, (615) 936-0448
Vanderbilt Kennedy Center Links
By participating in research, sometimes free services are provided that will directly benefit you or a family member. The studies listed in this section offer services and/or compensation in return for your participation.
- Research Family Partners
Research Family Partners is a program that helps families connect with Vanderbilt Kennedy Center research studies in which they may be interested in taking part.
- Clinical Recruitment Services - Request for Services
Other Links and Resources
StarBRITE is an interactive system for Vanderbilt faculty and students that provides one-stop shopping for research resources, experts, templates for research preparation and study conduct, database development software educational requirements and opportunities, and help with research application and approval processes.
Printable Materials and Resources