Human Neuroimaging Services
Incorporates the expertise of the Vanderbilt Imaging Institute for Imaging Sciences to provide consulting in experimental design and technical support to perform imaging studies with children, adolescents, and adults, and animal imaging.
- Consultation on designing protocols
- Consultation on preparing grant applications that include imaging methods
- Manage staff engineers to ensure that studies are implemented in a timely manner
- Supports structural and functional studies
Patrick Henry, Core Manager, Human Neuroimaging Services, (615) 322-4584
Other Links and Resources
- Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science
The Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science aims to support and integrate advances in physics, engineering, chemistry, computing, and other basic sciences for the development and application of new and enhanced imaging techniques to address problems and stimulate new research directions in biology and medicine, in health and disease.