Vanderbilt Kennedy Center Research Recruitment Coordinator
Associate Director of Community Services, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
Research Assistant Professor in Pediatrics, Division of Developmental Medicine
235 One Magnolia Circle
Lynnette Henderson is responsible for connecting Center investigators with children and adults who want to take part in research. She maintains the Center's StudyFinder web-based list of studies seeking participants and the Research Family Partners registry, which allows individuals with and without disabilities to be contacted when a study may be right for them.
Her research interests include autism spectrum disorders, IEP processes, and reducing parent stress. Service interests include advocacy for the educational, social, and emotional needs of gifted children.
Her UCEDD responsibilities include developing the newest area of emphasis, Employment. She fosters ongoing and new relationships with community and state agencies, medical and behavioral health clinics, school systems, and disability-related organizations and agencies. She speaks about disability issues and disseminates Center and research project materials at local, state, and national conferences and meetings.
November 13, 3013
Research Ethics Grand Rounds
* Tom Cheetham, M.D., Director, Office of Health Services, Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities; Deputy Commissioner of Child Health, Department of Children's Services
* Taylor C. Fife, Ph.D., DNP, APRN-BC, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Mental Health Cooperative and Davidson County Mobile Crisis
* Adam Germek, Chief Development Officer, Special Olympics Tennessee
* Lynnette Henderson, Ph.D., CCRP, VKC Research Recruitment Coordinator; Associate Director of Community Services, UCEDD; Research Assistant Professor in Pediatrics (Moderator)
* Tyler Reimschisel, M.D., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology; Director, Division of Developmental Medicine; Director, Vanderbilt LEND