Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology; Director, Division of Developmental Medicine; Director, Vanderbilt LEND; Associate Director, Pediatric Residency Program; Vice Chair for Education, Department of Pediatrics
Tyler Reimschisel, M.D., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology, discusses the dilemmas created by the breakneck pace of genomic testing as a revolutionary medical practice.
The community forum held on March 30, 2010 discussed how the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center is advancing Down syndrome research.
November 13, 3013
Research Ethics Grand Rounds
* Tom Cheetham, M.D., Director, Office of Health Services, Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities; Deputy Commissioner of Child Health, Department of Children's Services
* Taylor C. Fife, Ph.D., DNP, APRN-BC, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Mental Health Cooperative and Davidson County Mobile Crisis
* Adam Germek, Chief Development Officer, Special Olympics Tennessee
* Lynnette Henderson, Ph.D., CCRP, VKC Research Recruitment Coordinator; Associate Director of Community Services, UCEDD; Research Assistant Professor in Pediatrics (Moderator)
* Tyler Reimschisel, M.D., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology; Director, Division of Developmental Medicine; Director, Vanderbilt LEND