- Lynnette Henderson, Ph.D., CCRP, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center Research Registry and Recruitment Coordinator; Associate Director of Community Services, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities; Research Assistant Professor in Pediatrics, Division of Developmental Medicine (moderator)
- Zachary Warren, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Developmental Medicine; Director, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders (TRIAD); Director, Autism Clinical Services
- Mark Montgomery, J.D., Executive Director, Statewide Independent Living Council of Tennessee; Member, VKC UCEDD Community Advisory Council
- Janet Shouse, Research Analyst, Parent Stress Intervention Project
- Emelyne Bingham, Senior Lecturer in Aural Studies, Blair School of Music
- Yvonne Joosten, M.P.H., Executive Director, Office for Community Engagement, Vanderbilt Institute for Medicine and Public Health
Light refreshments will be served.
No registration necessary.
Amy Pottier, (615) 322-8144
Printable Materials and Resources
Research and Disability Topics