- Willing to attend all weekly sessions
- Willing to shadow an advocate at a special education meeting
- Willing to advocate for four families of children with disabilities
Training will cover:
- The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- State law
- No Child Left Behind
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
Fall 2010 dates
(Saturdays, from 9 a.m-3 p.m. CST):
- September 11, 2010
- September 18, 2010
- October 2, 2010
- October 16, 2010
- October 30, 2010
- November 13, 2010
The training is held twice every year in multiple sites across the state.
For more information, visit http://kc.vanderbilt.edu/kennedy/vap/ or contact email@example.com.
Click the link at the bottom of this page to view and print an application. If you have questions about the application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable Materials and Resources